• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huddle19
    Season Ticket Holder
    • Jan 2019

Week 2. Monroe Central vs Bridgeport

What’s the thoughts on this one? Huge game for the Bridgeport faithful as it’s the return to Perkins Field. Hope Coach Ray can rally the troops!
  • shadysidesue
    The Yoda of Ohio Valley Sports
    • Sep 2010

Hope to see both programs get back on track in 2021. Anyone hear Dr Joe Maroon on Saturday morning WKKX (1600) sports show with Dr Angelo Georges? He talked about how proud he was to come out of Bridgeport, Ohio, the tradition of Perkins Field, playing at St John Central in the Bellaire. Great show!
    Tiger Pride Is On Our Side!!

Comment

• 88 Bulldog
      Valued Contributor
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by shadysidesue View Post
      Hope to see both programs get back on track in 2021. Anyone hear Dr Joe Maroon on Saturday morning WKKX (1600) sports show with Dr Angelo Georges? He talked about how proud he was to come out of Bridgeport, Ohio, the tradition of Perkins Field, playing at St John Central in the Bellaire. Great show!
      He spoke at Niekro Diamond during Bridgeport's Alumni weekend. There was a memorial service there for Phil Niekro. Very moving speech he gave.

Comment

• newarkcatholicfan
        Valued Contributor
        • Jul 2011

I am covering this one for PAFOOTBALLNEWS.
        I will have a complete article with pics.
        Is this the correct address for Perkins Field?
        I have not been there since 2011.
        Perkins Field, 875 National Rd, Bridgeport, OH 43912

Comment

• 88 Bulldog
          Valued Contributor
          • Jun 2010

NC fan, that address is the Brookside Fire Dept., however Perkins Field uses that as their address. 1 Jobko Way is the road leading down into the field. Its Brookside Community Days as well from 2 -6 pm to help celebrate the return to Perkins Field, so there will be a huge crowd on the streets and expected for the game. Gates open at 5:30 pm. If you want some good food to eat prior to the game, there will be a BBQ food truck at the Napa Auto Parts. Order the Dirty Fries, they are the bomb trust me - Pulled Pork, Homemade slaw and BBQ sauce on top a fresh batch or homemade fries. They will fill you up!

Comment

• shadysidesue
            The Yoda of Ohio Valley Sports
            • Sep 2010

Bridgeport 'Bulldog' fans came home to Perkins Field last night, August 28th, but lost to the Monroe Central 'Seminoles' 42-22. Congrats to Monroe Central...small number on the team this year but they got the win.
            Tiger Pride Is On Our Side!!

Comment

Working...
            X