• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theman
    Season Ticket Holder
    • Jan 2011

St.C Pinto Tournament Championship Game

I have never witnessed two more disrespectful coaches of youth baseball in my life from the UL team. I will not mention names but you know who you are. It is unbeleivable that 2 coaches from the same team would get in a verbal (with terrible language) and semi physical argument in the middle of the infield in the middle of the game. You 2 have NO business coaching youth sports and should be banned for life for coaching. You both are an embarrasment to UL youth baseball. You both should have been tossed from the game and told to go home. Your sons are probably real proud of both of you.
  • jet1989
    Rookie
    • May 2010

I heard that it was pretty bad. What a shame, no wonder kids act the way they do half the time.

Comment

• garweft
      All Ohio Valley
      • Aug 2012

Sometimes people get into coaching for all the wrong reasons. It's really bad in youth sports, pony, pee wee, etc.

Comment

• Jake
        OVATHLETICS.COM 3K CLUB
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by theman View Post
        I have never witnessed two more disrespectful coaches of youth baseball in my life from the UL team. I will not mention names but you know who you are. It is unbeleivable that 2 coaches from the same team would get in a verbal (with terrible language) and semi physical argument in the middle of the infield in the middle of the game. You 2 have NO business coaching youth sports and should be banned for life for coaching. You both are an embarrasment to UL youth baseball. You both should have been tossed from the game and told to go home. Your sons are probably real proud of both of you.
        This is all to common behavior for Coaches, both local and nationwide. I believe there was some trouble with several Ferry Mustang Coaches this season too.............List names , these people need to be embarrassed .

Comment

• jet1989
          Rookie
          • May 2010

I agree with Jake.

Comment

• Lakeshoredr
            All Ohio Valley
            • Jul 2008

Post video if available

Comment

• firebird
              Rookie
              • Sep 2014

I would like to hear more about this. I heard bits and pieces over the summer, but not the whole thing. I am involved with UL's youth athletics and I would like to bring this incident to light. I don't think these 2 have any business coaching, and the only way to stop it is to put them on blast. Please, call them out. Put it all out there, don't protect them. Once I get more information, I am going to share it with all the youth sports directors, the UL board, and the Administration. These people are representing our school, and need to act appropriately in doing so. I don't care how important they think they are or who they know, I am going to make it a priority to publicly show the district what a poor example they are setting for the kids they coach.

THIS is why UL can't put together a winner. We have people who coach at the youth level who PREACH sportsmanship but don't PRACTICE it. How the hell can the kids get along when the coaches can't? They are 2 of the poorest losers I have ever seen. Win with pride, lose with Grace...right? Heard it said, but haven't seen it.

Comment

Working...
              X