• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ohio3002
    OVATHLETICS.COM 3K CLUB
    • Aug 2011

Champion Cin. Moeller v Westerville Central scrimmage

Thought this was interesting. A report on the scrimmage on another site of John Magistro's team vs D1 2-time defending champ Cincinnati Moeller. Westerville Central lost their big time qb from lost year and a few other skilled positions, but might have much of its line and D back. Looks like John still getting the best talent in Westerville, to the demise of W. North and W South. And New Albany looks to be down this year, so they might have another big season.

"yesterday, 02:21 PM
    Moeller vs. Westerville Central: Went to check out defending champs Moeller as they visited Central this afternoon. JV was a surprisingly even match up. Central was more physical than Moeller this afternoon in both sessions. Moeller was obviously big and talented. They had 2 varsity QB's that I couldn't tell apart, both 6'4ish, 215ish... Good ball players, big time tight end.

The real surprise is that Westerville Central kept the playing field even and at times looked like the best team on the field. They ran the ball decent, and threw the ball very well against the Moeller D. I believe Central scored twice during the varsity session.. Moeller scored twice, once on a pick 6, and again on the last play of the scrimmage."
  • Jake
    OVATHLETICS.COM 3K CLUB
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ohio3002 View Post
    Thought this was interesting. A report on the scrimmage on another site of John Magistro's team vs D1 2-time defending champ Cincinnati Moeller. Westerville Central lost their big time qb from lost year and a few other skilled positions, but might have much of its line and D back. Looks like John still getting the best talent in Westerville, to the demise of W. North and W South. And New Albany looks to be down this year, so they might have another big season.

"yesterday, 02:21 PM
    Moeller vs. Westerville Central: Went to check out defending champs Moeller as they visited Central this afternoon. JV was a surprisingly even match up. Central was more physical than Moeller this afternoon in both sessions. Moeller was obviously big and talented. They had 2 varsity QB's that I couldn't tell apart, both 6'4ish, 215ish... Good ball players, big time tight end.

The real surprise is that Westerville Central kept the playing field even and at times looked like the best team on the field. They ran the ball decent, and threw the ball very well against the Moeller D. I believe Central scored twice during the varsity session.. Moeller scored twice, once on a pick 6, and again on the last play of the scrimmage."
    Good ! It's reports and reading like this that make this site interesting and a necessity for all.

Comment

• bigredsdad
      Valued Contributor
      • Dec 2008

Way to go Coach M!

Comment

Working...
      X