• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shadysidesue
    The Yoda of Ohio Valley Sports
    • Sep 2010

Shadyside 'Lady Tigers' - 2015

Bet Coach Miller is excited for the upcoming season as he has lots of experience back on the court and the incoming new class of freshmen. He'll have the girls working hard this summer and the program will be one the fans will be excited to follow. Appreciate the fact that the girls kept working so hard the last two years and didn't quit the team. When you have players keep working, and not quit the team, you have a bright future. Thanks girls! GO 'Lady Tigers'!!
    Tiger Pride Is On Our Side!!
  • Tigerfan
    Valued Contributor
    • Sep 2010

Good luck to all the lady tigers playing on their respective teams this weekend at the Wheeling Park tourney.
    YOU'RE NOT BORN A WINNER....YOU'RE NOT BORN A LOSER.....YOU ARE BORN A CHOOSER

Comment

• Ohio1955
      Cheerleader
      • Jul 2014

Im hearing they wont be very good until a certain middle schooler gets up there.

Comment

• Tigerfan
        Valued Contributor
        • Sep 2010

I think it might happen sooner than that....but that's my opinion.

Comment

• shadysidesue
          • Sep 2010

Great to see Jessie Cicogna working on her basketball skills by running the roads in Shadyside dribbling the basketball. This girl puts in the work and when she takes the court next year as a soph, I think she'll be a major player in the valley. Doesn't hurt to have a grandfather who knows what it takes and can give her advice! Hope her fellow Lady Tigers take their game as seriously as she does and have a great basketball season this year. GO 'LADY TIGERS'!

Comment

• shadysidesue
            • Sep 2010

Well, now that the Lady Tiger "Softball" Team has brought home the gold, now is the time for the Lady Tiger "Basketball" Team to work hard and see what can be accomplished! Would LOVE to see Kait Weaver on the basketball court...just hoping!

Comment

• Tigerfan
              Valued Contributor
              • Sep 2010

Don't think you will ever see her playing on the basketball court for the lady tigers...but she sure did a great job on the diamond....as far as the basketball LT's...they need to get to work this summer..start playing with some chemistry, and start crashing the boards or it will be a long season.

Comment

• shadysidesue
                • Sep 2010

Well, seeing that #24 Laken Gibson is helping with the girls program...that has to be a PLUS. Laken is a "fitness" expert and that's exactly what the Lady Tigers have needed. I'm sure #24 will get the girls physically fit for the demanding basketball season ahead. Love to see former great players come home and help move the program along!

Comment

• shadysidesue
                  • Sep 2010

Shadyside "Lady Tiger" basketball is BACK! The young players have come in this year and are making their presence known along with varsity players from last year. These girls will only get better as they gain experience this year. Impressed with #24 Laken Gibson assisting Coach Miller and how she's got the girls into great physical condition. The fans were just delighted to see the program back and ready to compete this year. GO "LADY TIGERS." Beat Martins Ferry tonight in a really competitive game.

Comment

• Tigerfan
                    Valued Contributor
                    • Sep 2010

I share your enthusiasm...but there is a lot more work until the "Lady Tigers" are BACK. The bar has been set high and until they can compete with the Hilands..River..Rosecrans and a few others..I don't think anyone of those girls can be happy. Not wanting to take anything away..I just know the potential of this team.

Comment

• Phoghat
                      All Ohio Valley
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by shadysidesue View Post
                      Shadyside "Lady Tiger" basketball is BACK! The young players have come in this year and are making their presence known along with varsity players from last year. These girls will only get better as they gain experience this year. Impressed with #24 Laken Gibson assisting Coach Miller and how she's got the girls into great physical condition. The fans were just delighted to see the program back and ready to compete this year. GO "LADY TIGERS." Beat Martins Ferry tonight in a really competitive game.
                      After watching the game last night the Lady Tigers were on fire from 3 pt. land! Tigers had to shoot 70 to 80 %

Comment

• Tigerfan
                        Valued Contributor
                        • Sep 2010

On fire again from the 3 point line tonight...but the inside game and defense weren't good enough to play with frontier...they need a good week of practice to take to Caldwell on Saturday.

Comment

• shadysidesue
                          • Sep 2010

The "Lady Tigers" are a young, talented team. Long season and good competition will help them grow up on the floor. Just like the football team that started out young and inexperienced and ended up men on the field. Work hard girls and stay in your best physical shape! "GO LADY TIGERS"!!

Comment

• shadysidesue
                            • Sep 2010

Where can I find the 'correct' schedule for the Shadyside girls? I checked the high school site and it didn't have Martins Ferry as their first game. When is the next game?

Comment

• Gobbledor
                              Cheerleader
                              • Sep 2015

Originally posted by shadysidesue View Post
                              Where can I find the 'correct' schedule for the Shadyside girls? I checked the high school site and it didn't have Martins Ferry as their first game. When is the next game?
                              Max preps has them Home vs Monroe central on the 30th.

Comment

Working...
                              X