Thread: Avella

Cheerleader

Default Avella

Everyones feel good story from last year and was also featured in the NY Times has won their 2nd game of the season Friday Night beating a playoff contender in Fort Cherry. They could win 2 in a row facing a really bad Bentworth team.

Its still amazing to me that they beat Fort Cherry...
    "Failure gave me Strength... Pain was my Motivation" - Michael Jordan

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle... victorious." - Vince Lombardi (1913-1970)

I did'nt know what you guys were talking about so I found the other thread and read up on it. This is just plain and simple...amazing. My hats off to them and I wish them luck.
    If you always follow the leader,the scenery never changes

Cheerleader

Apparently after the Clairton/Fort Cherry game a Fort Cherry coach was forced to quit and one of their star players quit. Their program been in disarray this past week.

Heres what happened. Before the game Clairton confronted Fort Cherry in the endzone before the game and the teams got a little too close. A Fort Cherry Coach pushed Clairton's Head Coach. And 2 Fort Cherry players threw their helmets. Then after the 46-6 game, Clairton players decided to do push ups on the sidelines which caused further turmoil between the teams, which resulted in 2 Fort Cherry players fighting each other. It seemed like last weeks tactics by Clairton lingered on to the following week.

Cheerleader

Too bad Avella couldn't make it 2 in a row. They lost 28-18 in the battle to not end up in the celler. Next up for Avella, the mighty Bears from Clairton. Looks like i'll be staying home for this one. It'll get bad really quick.