• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MarkJoseph
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by hooptyhorn View Post
    I heard Bellaire will be involved in 4 "game of the week" broadcasts this season. Can anyone confirm that?

(@ Creek, Ferry, Shadyside and St.C)

100% Correct

Comment

• shadysidesue
      The Yoda of Ohio Valley Sports
      • Sep 2010

Shadyside's quarterback this year will be D-1 recruit Austin Dorris. Austin is 6'6" and a tremendous athlete in every sport. Is Badia from Bellaire being recruited? I have never seen him play but I've heard he's quite an athlete. This game will be very competitive and valley fans will get to see two good valley teams play. I have a relative in the Columbus area who wants to make the trip down to see this game.
      Tiger Pride Is On Our Side!!

Comment

• goodrunners
        Season Ticket Holder
        • Oct 2012

Bellaire should win this game. Shadyside won't have a QB to match the offense of Bellaire.Dorris is a very good receiver and I think he is best on defense, but he won't be the QB that they have had in the past.

Comment

• RES874
          Ohio Valley Sports Expert
          • Jun 2008

Dorris is a good ball player,but goes down easy.My pick even though the game is along way off.
          Bellaire 41
          Shadyside 20

Comment

• Jello Man
            The Yoda of Ohio Valley Sports
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by shadysidesue View Post
            Shadyside's quarterback this year will be D-1 recruit Austin Dorris. Austin is 6'6" and a tremendous athlete in every sport. Is Badia from Bellaire being recruited? I have never seen him play but I've heard he's quite an athlete. This game will be very competitive and valley fans will get to see two good valley teams play. I have a relative in the Columbus area who wants to make the trip down to see this game.
            .... who will also be in just his 3rd game as a varsity quarterback. I don't think Dorris has enough help around him to keep up with Badia and the gang.

Bellaire -- 40
            Shadyside -- 28

Comment

• tiger77
              All Ohio Valley
              • May 2010

Originally posted by Jello Man View Post
              .... who will also be in just his 3rd game as a varsity quarterback. I don't think Dorris has enough help around him to keep up with Badia and the gang.

Bellaire -- 40
              Shadyside -- 28
              Dorris started two playoff games(Youngstown Christian and Western Reserve) as a frosh QB due to an injury to Kinemond and played in all but two games as a QB last year albeit in a mop up role. IMO with the line and backfield Shadyside has returning, all they'll need is a QB who can manage the game and not make mistakes. Look for the same mentality as the 2010 team.

Comment

• SuRfSiDeR
                Valued Contributor
                • Sep 2008

I would consider this game this year's 'Game of the Decade' LOL.

Shadyside will hang tough, but it'll need some turnovers to win.

Bellaire 34-20

Comment

Working...
                X